From its grandly landscaped entrance to the private
boulevard that winds past thick stands of oak and pine, Turning
Leaf has been thoughtfully designed and prepared for an exceptional
Along with quiet cul-de-sacs and half-acre lots
ranging from $65,000 to $100,000, Turning Leaf offers a full-range
tree-lined walking and jogging trails throughout the property.
It1s a signature feature of the development that1s hard to find
in other area neighborhoods.
- Swimming pool
- Children’s wading pool
- More than 30 acres of common
areas in Phase I
- Paved walking & jogging trails
- Zoned for Farragut Schools
There are two ways to reach Turning Leaf from Northshore
Drive heading west.
1) Turn left on Choto Road and right on Early Road.
The entrance to Turning Leaf is just under a mile on the left.
2) Turn left onto Harvey Road and the entrance
to Turning Leaf is just over a mile on the right.